Friday, July 15, 2011

End of the Work Week Round-up


So, it's Friday night and I've got one final homework assignment left for this week, but in true procrastinator fashion I'll put it off so I can tell you more about my week and what's coming up this weekend.

1) This week was so busy at work.  The days went by SUPER fast, which can be good, but I found myself wishing for just "one more day" in the work week to get everything done before the weekend (hence, one last homework assignment before the weekend...)

2) I didn't really have a lot of after-work activities other than Homework and the Help screening, so I got some good workouts in before we leave for Mexico next month!!  We will be staying here:


Just a tad bit excited :) 

When Jillian says "think about all the reasons why you're working out," this is what I envision.  Feeling comfortable walking around here in my 2-piece in front of total strangers that I will never again see in my life.  Whatever works.  

3) This weekend is the class above me in high school's 10-year reunion.  As the Senior Class President of the Class of 2002 and the head of our Reunion planning committee, I'm assisting with ticket-taking and am oddly nervous.  I really wasn't close with anyone in particular in the Class of 2001, but the thought of seeing people I haven't seen since high school gives me a funny feeling in my stomach.  I may or may not have gotten my upper lip waxed for the occasion.  

*If talk of dog poo is weird to you, you can skip this one...
4) In tune with working out more and the fact that Mr. Nation had baseball every night this week (he coaches baseball on the side...)  I have been walking the dogs a lot more lately.  So last night, both dogs went #2 really early on in the walk.  So early that Griffin went again towards the end.  Right in front of a lady watering her lawn.  Me with no more Target sacks.  So I just walked off.  I felt really bad, but I'm not that nice to walk back or even worse, pick it up with my bare hands.  

Tonight while walking, it was a little more routine.  An older man came out of his house and asked me to take my trash after picking up Cooper's business.  I laughed, thinking he was joking.  Then he told me that he had watched me and I was "the nicest neighbor he had."  Made my night!  And I was glad he wasn't around the night before.  

5) I can't think of a good 5th topic... so I'll leave you with a quote I saw on Pinterest that I really liked:



No comments:

Post a Comment