Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Wednesday

It's another Wednesday, gentle readers!  Time for Random Wednesday...

1. I don't have patience for anything.  I often read the last pages of books and go to movie spoiler websites.  I just don't want to wait and find out.

2. The thing I have the least patience for would have to be food.  Mr. Nation says I become a different person when I'm hungry.  I can only imagine it's something like this to an outsider:



3. I am constantly craving Chili's queso.  When I was in high school, I was convinced they put something in it to make you crave it.  I'm now convinced that "something" is crack.  I can't imagine wanting something more.

4.  I'm just kidding.  Crack is whack.  But I'm not kidding about the queso.  It's so darn good!  (ps Chili's is NOT paying me to make these comments.  They are from the heart and stomach).

5. I have a weird thing with odd numbers.  I like to eat things in do numbers, do things in odd numbers, etc.  For instance, it's still bothering me that last week's Random Wednesday only had 4 items.  I had a 5th, but inserting the video messed it up.  I'm still learning this blog stuff...

That's all for this Wednesday!  Have a great rest of your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment