Monday, December 27, 2010

Ask Mrs. Nation

Happy Monday, gentle readers!  I hope each of you had a wonderful Holiday weekend!  The Nations sure did!  Although we agreed not to do gifts this year, Mr. Nation surprised me with this:

You know you're getting older when a Kitchen Aid mixer is your Christmas-gift-come-true. 

On to the purpose of the post...  I've been getting a lot of questions on the Blog, so I figured since it was the end of the month it would be a good time for a segment I like to call "Ask Mrs. Nation."  Some of these questions are about me, and since I have a Master's in Counseling, some of my readers have asked questions for themselves. 

Dear Mrs. Nation:
Christmas was this weekend, and my boyfriend got me a gift I did NOT want.  What he got me is very nice, but just not what I asked for.  What should I do? 
Scarlett in Sacramento

Dearest Scarlett:
My advice to you would be to be happy with your gift and ask for what you really wanted again the next Holiday.  As I always like to say "it could always be worse."  Your boyfriend could have gotten you something very ugly that you would have been forced to wear every time you see your boyfriend.  Better luck next Holiday, Scarlett.
Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Nation
 
Dear Mrs. Nation,
What is the most difficult part about being married?
Mammy in Miami

Dearest Mammy:
While it is not a movie I would normally reference, "The Break Up" says it quite nicely:



Expectations.  That is the hardest part in any relationship.
Yours Sincerely, Mrs. Nation

That is all for this segment of "Ask Mrs. Nation." Start submitting your questions for next month's. 

Have a wonderful rest of your Monday, gentle readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment